This time last month LOVE was in the air!
(Now there's a slight sense of panic)
I do hope current affairs aren't worrying you too much, we can only control ourselves but we can do a lot to change our environments (Head, Heart & Home).
I could talk about a lot of things today, but I just wanted to reach out to you all and pass on some of my money saving tips! As a single mum with only 1 income, 1 child, 1 dog, 1 home and 2 businesses....I know a little about where to cut back and where to invest or leave as is. I'm more concerned about the world today, and how it is affecting people, than I have been the last few years.
Jane's Money Saving Tips
- Self Care Routine
- Please try not to put yourself on the "to be cut" list
- If your batteries are filled up, then you'll get through this without too many bumps. Your health and wellness comes at the top of the list!
- Odd Box fruit and veg deliveries
- You'll get £10 off your first box with the link above 😉
- This is saving me so much on my food shop because I am not going to the shops as much, not going down as many aisle therefore not picking up those extra bits that always end up in your trolley!
- Check out other energy suppliers
- I did this and realised how much I could save
- I recently moved to Utility Warehouse, added another mobile phone to the bill and STILL saved money
- If you want to learn more about UW Click Here
- If you want to go straight to checking out your savings (like I did) Click here to book an online call to Choose your Bundle
- Turn off plugs and devices
- If you're not using it, turn it off
- I even turn my router off at night
- This was for environmental & to stop WiFi frequencies when sleeping
- Close doors
- This keeps heat in the rooms you want it in, and doesn't heat unnecessary places
- Draft protect your home
- Air Dry clothes
- Don't use your dryer if you can help it
- I've not used mine all winter to save the environment!
- If you thoroughly rinse all your dishes before putting them into the dishwasher, consider just adding soap, washing them and drying them yourself
Love Jane xx