“Courage starts with showing up and letting ourselves be seen" ~ Brene Brown
Jane Scanlan & Darren Cockburn are delighted to invite you to relax and retreat from the demands of everyday life on their Inner Peace & Confidence Day Retreat. The day has been created for mums who would like to regain their inner peace, boost self-confidence and become more equipped to deal with the stresses and strains of juggling everyday life.
The day retreat will be held at the beautiful The Retreat New Forest on Saturday 20th June between 10am and 4pm.
The venue provides a retreat from life’s hectic pace, in the heart of the New Forest. Local to Brockenhurst Station and within easy access from London. It’s an ideal location for a day retreat; highly conducive to relaxation and discovering more inner peace and confidence.
- Gain more inner peace and mindfulness
- Learn how to meditate and relax deeply
- Raise your level of confidence and strength
- Allow yourself to be seen and heard
- Gain clarity of future goals and aspirations
- Cultivate more self-love and kindness
- Relax and retreat from the demands of everyday life
- Meet like-minded mums and expand your support network
- Introduction to mindfulness and meditation
- Mindfulness and meditation practice sessions
- How to develop your own mindfulness and meditation practice
- Discover how to become more confident using the 7 Steps model
- Understand what a more confident and peaceful version of yourself looks like
Your investment for the retreat is £95 payable up front. The course booking is fully transferable – you’re also welcome to sell or gift a ticket if you wish.
In addition to the Day Retreat you’ll also receive these products within the price worth £219…
- A signed copy of Darren’s latest mindfulness book Living a Life of Harmony – 7 Guidelines to Cultivate Peace & Kindness & audio course – worth £28
- Lifetime access to Darren’s new Udemy mindfulness and meditation video practitioner training course including 5 hours of video and other resources worth £35
- 45 minute 121 coaching session with Darren worth £45
- Lifetime access to Jane’s 7 Steps to Confidence Online Programme worth £66
- 45 minute 121 coaching or holistic therapy session with Jane worth £45
Book onto the Retreat Today…
Meet the Teachers
The author of two acclaimed mindfulness books that are published and distributed all over the world by global publishers Findhorn Press & Inner Traditions. The books are endorsed and supported by internationally leading teachers including Esther Ekhart (founder of leading yoga training organisation) and Steve Taylor (ranked 20th most living spiritually influential person in the world by Watkins Mind Body Spirit).
Drawing upon over twenty years of mindfulness and meditation experience, he’s enjoyed training and coaching people from organisations of all sizes including personal 121 sessions, British Wheel of Yoga teachers, Buddhist centres, hospital staff and patients, and people working at all levels in corporate businesses. Kindred Spirit, the UK’s leading Mind-Body-Spirit magazine nominated Darren for the 2019 “emerging voices” award. Darren is also the proud father of two children.
For the last fifteen years Jane has helped thousands of women through her coaching and holistic therapy services. Managing stress and pain, boosting confidence and self-esteem.
Jane understands the demands and struggles associated with family life. As a single mum, she’s built a successful business and relocated to Dorset to live her dream life.
Last year, Jane became an Amazon best-selling co-author and has won several business awards that recognise her achievements in helping others.